fulltime crewmember leuven
Join the team
It involves an operational function in support of the location manager, where you run the operation, provides the restaurant, serves customers and coordinates job students as well as some administrative ones work for stock management. You work full-time in cahanging shifts per week: early (9 am) 4:00 PM, late (2:00 PM – 9:30 PM) and weekends. If you would like to be a part of our success story, then read on!
Responsibilities: As a horeca employee you work in day-hours and you have the following duties:
- Carrying out the daily preparatory work for the restaurant
- Preparing haute dogs, salads, side dishes and baking rolls and grilling sausages.
- Informs customers about prices, quality and assortment and prepares the orders
- Pay the orders at the checkout.
- Ensures that everything is clean and fresh and that the products are fresh and delicious, clear and
cleaning the tables, operating the dishwasher and putting away washed materials.
- Reports to the branch manager.
- Performs some administrative tasks for receiving incoming deliveries, keeping records
inventory and maintaining daily checklists.
Ideal Profile: What do we expect?
- Are you an energetic, hands-on and customer-friendly person?
- Do you like to prepare dishes?
- Are you a team player with great social skills?
- Do you have knowledge of guidelines and procedures for working with nutrition or do you want to learn this?
- Do you have a sense of order, neat workplace and punctuality?
- Education level: minimum vocational education in the hospitality industry; experience within the hospitality industry is welcome
Our Offer: What’s in for you?
- Full-time employment contract of indefinite duration.
- Wage in line with the market (in accordance with scales, clear and transparent) provided allowances where applicable,
supplemented with meal vouchers (€ 7 per day worked), commuting allowance,
expense allowance, and profit sharing or result-related bonus system.
- A training course.
- Growth opportunities in our dynamic and growing team.
Know someone who could be interested?